Monday 26 June 2017

Kya Tumhe Haq Hai

Chapter 1



A luxurious Villa some where in the heart of posh Metropolitan Jalandhar City.                               
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the whole city its like any other ordinary night.Darkness had been  scattered all around.But what is darkness ? Its thing of past now.When the whole city remains illuminated with artificial lights.Metropolitan which is running on its own pace even at this time.


Like whole city...this Villa was also flooded with lights..what was unusual in that..? Extra decorative lightening in and around villa and Floral Decor clearly indicates that some kinda of special occasion was going on here.
But not a single human presence to be marked? Where were people living here?What was going on here ?


"Hum kehte hai rukk jaaea" a feminine scream echoed inside villa broke the silence atlast..Whole decor was enough to tell the aristocracy the people here hold. Who was she ?...An elegant aged lady dressed in Ethnic Indian Attire was standing there on first step of stairs moving toward first floor.
How much she was distressed and how she was fuming inwardly it was clear from her expressions...Her classic attire marked her presence in the same function most probably which this house had been witnessed...willingly or unwillingly..Who made her angry ? ..If the person was here right now ?
" I said stop...Just listen to me "she groaned 


"Aap ki he sunni hai ...that's why I am here ..haina..?" Some one replied her back in same fearless and abrupt attitude...


" Hamari sunni hai aapne...I asked you to loose your senses on your wedding night..I asked you to drink this much heavily...?" Lady gave a hard blow on man's shoulder..


" I think there wasn't any such term in contract indicating that I can't drink during all this marriage drama" he taunted trying hardly to fix feet on floor " if there is any hidden term then I don know...Daddi Maa " Drunken man shrugged of shoulder...


"Maan shut your mouth..emotionless you were before..per aab aur drink kar k badd-tameez bhi ho rahe ho aap.You never cared about your family.About me my emotions...I just had one wish to see you getting married.Having own kids. By desiring so if I commited any crime...boliye ?"She poured her heart out wiping overflooded eyes...


She was non other than Savitri Devi Khuraana Chairperson to Khuraana Group of  Industries...One of top rated business houses in India expending each and every day from Construction Business to Media Sector...If someone was there to take credit for all this then that was only Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana..MD to Khuraana Empire and Savitri Devi's elder grand son.Who was now struggling hard to stand in front of her coz he was not in position to put control over himself...Its his wedding night...He should be with his newly wed bride but why they were in such debate ? 


Maan an introvert..a decent..well cultured..Man of Principles why he was behaving such arrogantly...with a lady who shared every relation with him from being a grandmother to a  person who brought him n his siblings up single handedly after sudden death of his parents in such young age...


" Daddi Maa you forcibly made me ready for this marriage it is nothing else than a contract...You know whats your positing is in my life.But when you found me not getting ready you adopted hook or by crook method." he kept on saying pointing finger toward her...


...n Daddi she was jus an silent spectator to his emotional outburst "As a chairman ...as a final decision maker to Khuraana Empire u cancelled many deals those were too important for us and even stopped my dream venture in mid...You left no option for me except this...If I had to run business on my own terms this marriage was your term right Daddi..." He yelled.


" What ever I did that is just for you betterment...Now you r naming it as a contract...One day you will realise that my intentions were never be wrong"She cleared her point of view..


"Okey..now you are happy..its over main chalta hu aab"nodding his head he moved toward stairs but not able to fix a foot on step...


"Bro bro wait let me help you...Main aapko apke room tak chod deta hu" Dev younger to Maan...grabbed his drunken brother in arms when he was about to fall on floor...


"Dev mujhe koi help nahi chaahea...Daddi needs you more" He shed Dev off and some how climbed up stairs.


Both Daddi n Dev were just witnessing his drama.He usually had one or two drinks if there was any function or gathering otherwise he hardly drinks
" Daddi whats wrong with bro .Wo kabhi bhi itni drink nahi karte .Thats why he is not able to gather himself ?" Dev showed his concern.


" Don know beta why he is doing so.I am afraid .Even now I am wondering if I was wrong in taking decision.A lady who can decide any one's faith..can't tackle own grand son" She cried out whole inner grief hugging him tightly.


"Daddi Maa you were never wrong..But here I am afraid too not for bro but for the innocent girl you picked for him" He sighed consoling her..
Jo sanskaar humne apne bachon ko diye hai...at least due to that I can expect  some decency from him.I hop he will behave in good way..Abhi wo nashe mai hai .Hope sabh theek thaak ho...Bahu k saath sahi tarah behave kare.." More than Maan she was worried about the poor girl she selected as her Bahu...What might be his first reaction toward the girl in first private interaction...


A little update..hop you will like.Plz like and drop your views as it is really tough for me to update in such unfavourable conditions related to health or personal ones .Your views will boost me up.Open up and tell me if I am right or wrong or need   improvement... 


Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment